Eurokids-India’s No.1 Pre-School

Eurokids-pre-school-my-company-photo

Eurokids is an Indian Education company founded in 2001. EuroKids is the first company to launch the Branded Pre-school concept in India when India was dominated by the Aunty Next door Pre-Schools with little emphasis on standardization.Our guiding principle for the PlayGroup program is to help your child master the skills needed to succeed in school and in life. Our program introduces your children to a more structured day with stimulating activities, group interaction and numerous opportunities to be inquisitive as he/she travels along the path to discover.

The monthly themes have been devised to help your child build cognitive, language, motor and social skills and self-esteem. Besides, he will be encouraged to learn, grow and discover at his own natural pace. EuroKids is a brand owned by EuroKids International Ltd which was formerly known as Egmont Imagination (India) Ltd. The core activity of the company revolved around children book publishing. The company had abundant access to Pre-School learning content and wanted to use its expertise in bringing good quality content to Indian students.

This set off a process which led to the setting up of an organised Eurokids Pre-School chain with the commencement of franchising in 2001. Since then EuroKids has added more than 884 preschools in 311 towns and cities across India and provided more than 450 individuals an opportunity to develop their entrepreneurial journey.

16 comments

1. ashu goyal 24 November, 2015 at 10:20 Reply

It’s been a year my daughter is going to eurokids. My experience with the school has been really good and she enjoyed every day going to school. They celebrate almost all Indian festivals like diwali, holi, lohri, Independence day and others festivals, which help in building values in children.

2. harsh mehta 23 November, 2015 at 12:22 Reply

my daughter is a student of eurokids. She is one of the toppers in the school. She stood 1st in her fency dress competitions. The way of teaching at eurokids is excellent. I am totally satisfied with this school. And I always recommend my friends to send their ward to eurokids.

3. Mahendra singh 20 November, 2015 at 06:23 Reply

If
    anyone sending their kid to Eurokids preschool, please give me your feedback
    about their teaching and other things..I want to put my daughter there..so
    any feedback is welcome..

• Amarjeet 23 November, 2015 at 04:57 Reply

Hi,
      Mahendra my name is Amarjeet singh and my 5 year old daughter is studying in
      eurokids school. She have been studying there since past 3 years and she told
      me everyday whatever knowledge she is grasping from there. It’s not enough
      she never miss out her school whether she is well or not she never liked so.
      i think this is the perfect school for your daughter. the school building
      from top to bottom is just amazing and they twice conduct PTM through which
      we could get to know about our kid that what is her/his performance in
      school.

4. hitesh singh 28 October, 2015 at 12:06 Reply

Yes all teaching staffs are so helpful and there way of teaching to children is excellent and well discipline school.

5. roshan 28 October, 2015 at 05:18 Reply

This
    school has very good teaching Staff. My son is very happy. I am satisfied and
    it feels safe. This is the best.